If you are daeling with Back Pain, Neck Pain, Sciatica, Headaches or were injured in a Automobile Accident in Wildwood, NC and need to see a Chiropractor, we can help.
For over 40 years Dr. Larry Kaplan and Dr. Dennis Watts of The Collision and Injury Center in Charlotte have provided the highest degree of Chiropractic Care available.
Our team of Chiropractors specialize in treating individuals who have sustained injuries to the neck and back as the result of automobile accidents, sports accidents, slip and falls and other accidents.
We are eager to offer you cutting edge treatments and scientifically-based equipment to help with your recovery. To speak with one of our expert Chiropractors for free, click, on the link below now.
• Hot / Cold therapies - Heat treatment helps muscles relax and Colder Therapy helps to minimize pain and inflammation. Stiff, tense, and sore muscles can be relaxed and relieved with a little heat, and joints affected by arthritis pain are no different. By comparison, Cold therapy can decrease inflammation, a major cause of arthritis joint pain.
• Inferential Electro Therapy - Interferential current therapy is an effective treatment option utilized by many physiotherapy and chiropractic practices to ease pain and accelerate the self-healing process, getting your body back into a healthy, pain free state rapidly.
• Electric Muscle Stimulation - is the elicitation of muscular contraction using electric impulses and is used as a diagnostic tool in our office.
• Diathermy - a clinical and surgical procedure involving the creation of heat in a component of the human body by high-frequency electric currents, to stimulate the flow, relieve pain, destroy unhealthy tissue, or cause bleeding vessels to clot.
• Ultrasound - Ultrasound treatment is utilized to decrease muscle pain and motion dysfunction by using sound waves to deliver deep heat to soft tissue areas.
• Intersegmental Traction - Our intersegmental traction tables gently help reestablish ordinary ranges of motion within the spinal column. These tables also help reduce muscle spasms and alleviate muscle relaxation.
We feel it is very important to not just take care of your symptoms but to fix your issues at the source!
On your first visit to our Wildwood Chiropractic clinic, we'll diagnose your injury and set up a Customized Treatment plan to help you return to living the healthy lifestyle you enjoyed before your injury.
To determine any areas of limited movement our Chiropractors will look at how you walk, your position, perform compression and spinal alignment tests.
Doing so will help them understand your body's most points and its combined mechanisms.
Along with the examination, you could have an x-ray, or an MRI to help diagnose the root cause of your pain symptoms.
In addition to treating the injuries that our patients suffer from, the Accident and Injury Center additionally works with Personal Injury Attorneys and Medical Doctors to ensure all of our patients legal and medical requirements are satisfied.
In the beginning, visits might be frequent to help restrict muscle strain and decrease inflammation.
Most patients start with Initial Intensive Care. The first thing most patients want is to feel better. Therefore, in the beginning, visits are often regular.
We will provide rehabilitation procedures that are necessary to help alleviate your symptoms as quickly as possible.
Based on your age, condition, and lifestyle, repeated visits over months or even weeks might be needed to reduce your symptoms.
As patients respond to improved function and decreased symptoms frequency is reduced.
Together with your pain decreased, the goal of Rehabilitative Care is for a complete recovery to occur.
Underlying muscle and soft tissue damage can remain, even after you feel better. At this stage, frequency is often decreased. You will then be asked to supplement your care with corrective exercises and nutritional suggestions.
Without complete healing, discontinuing care can set the stage for a relapse.
After the recovery of your original problem, regular Chiropractic checkups can help preserve your progress.
Regular visits can help catch little problems before they become major concerns. Like preventive measures, a lifestyle that is chiropractic may save money and time by helping you stay well.
In case you were injured in a automobile crash or are experiencing pain, request an appointment with the best chiropractors in the Wildwood.
Our Wildwood Chiropractors have plenty of experience dealing with all kinds of injuries to the neck and back.
We have years of experience and training that has helped us establish a treatment plan which corrects imbalances in our patients.
Some of the most common injuries that our Chiropractors treat include:
Chiropractors take a healthy, drug free approach to recovery that can help heal the above afflictions as well as many others.
When something isn't right with the body's alignment, it needs to be addressed before true wellness can be gained.
With remedies and chiropractic care methods, your body can repair itself naturally from the inside out.
The Accident and Injury Center is here for you.
We've been helping to heal the injured in Wildwood, NC since 1978.
Do not continue to fight with your pain when relief is only a call or click away.
Our team of medical professionals will be able to diagnose the cause of your pain, and establish a unique treatment plan to get you back to your fully functioning state.
We love our patients and would like to get to know you! Your experience should be a positive one. Don't hesitate to let us know if we don't meet that expectation.
The Accident and Injury Center is ready to begin the recovery process, are you?
Call or click on the link below and receive your free consultation with one of our Best regional Chiropractors in Wildwood, NC today.