Chiropractic Care Solutions in Barclay Downs, North Carolina
For over 40 years Dr. Larry Kaplan and Dr. Dennis Watts of The Accident and Injury Center
serving Barclay Downs, NC have supplied the highest degree of Chiropractic Care
accessible in the area.
Our team of Chiropractors specialize in the treatment of individuals who have sustained injuries to the neck and back as caused by automobile accidents, sports injuries, slip and falls as well as other unfortunate situations.
We are excited to give our patients the cutting edge treatments and the best scientifically-based equipment available.
A Number of our Treatment Options Include:
- Hot & Cold Remedies - Heat therapy helps muscles relax and Cold Therapy will help to minimize inflammation and pain. Stiff, tense, and sore muscles may be relaxed and relieved with a little heat, but joints are different. They require cold therapy to decrease inflammation, which is a major source of arthritis joint pain.
- Inferential ElectroTherapy - Interferential current therapy is an effective therapy option utilized by many physiotherapy and chiropractic practices to ease pain and accelerate the self-healing process. This treatment helps to get your body back to a healthy, pain free condition fast.
- Electric Muscle Stimulation - This is the elicitation of muscle contraction with electric impulses and can be employed as a rehabilitative and diagnostic tool in our practice.
- Diathermy - A medical and surgical technique involving the production of heat in a part of the body by high-frequency electric currents. It is used to stimulate circulation, relieve pain, destroy unhealthy tissue, and even trigger bleeding vessels to clot.
- Ultrasound - Ultrasound Therapy is utilized to reduce muscle pain and motion dysfunction by using sound waves to deliver deep heat to soft tissue areas.
- Intersegmental Traction Table - Our intersegmental traction tables gently help reestablish ordinary ranges of motion within the spine. These tables help reduce muscle spasms and facilitate muscle relaxation.
We feel it's extremely important to not just care for your symptoms but to correct your issues!
Call or Click Below to Ask for an Appointment Now!
What to Expect on Your First Trip to Our Accident and Injury Clinic
In your initial visit to our Barclay Downs Chiropractic Clinic
, we will diagnose your injury and set up a customized treatment strategy to get you back to living life fully.
So as to determine any areas of movement that are restricted, our Chiropractors will have a look at how you walk, your general posture position, and perform compression and spinal alignment tests.
Doing this will help them better understand your body's mechanisms.
You could have an MRI, or an x-ray to help diagnose the root cause of your pain symptoms.
As well as treating the injuries that our patients suffer from, the Accident and Injury Center also works with Personal Injury Attorneys and Medical Doctors to ensure all of our patients medical and legal requirements are met.
Stages of Treatment
At first, visits may be frequent to help decrease inflammation and limit muscle spasms.
In the beginning, visits are regular and most patients begin with Intensive Care so they feel better.
We will offer rehabilitation processes to help alleviate your symptoms as quickly as possible.
Based upon your condition, your age, and your lifestyle, visits over months or weeks might be needed to reduce your symptoms.
As patients react to improved function and symptoms, visit frequency is reduced.
Together with rehabilitative care, your goal is for complete pain healing to occur.
Underlying muscle and tissue damage can remain, even after you feel better.
At this point, visit frequency has decreased, so you'll be requested to supplement your care with health suggestions and corrective exercises.
Without complete healing, discontinuing care early can set the stage for a relapse.
Following the recovery of your problem, regular checkups will help preserve your progress.
Periodic visits can help catch problems before they become major concerns. As with other preventive measures, a chiropractic lifestyle may save money and time.
In case you have been injured in a automobile accident
or are experiencing pain, request an appointment with the finest chiropractors from the Barclay Downs region,
click on the link below!
Injuries That Our Chiropractors Treat
- Our Barclay Downs Chiropractors have loads of experience dealing with all types of spinal injuries.
We use decades of experience and our technical training to establish a treatment program which corrects imbalances in our patients.
Some of the most common injuries Our Chiropractors handle include:
- Neck Pain
- Car Wreck Injuries
- Soft-Tissue Damage
- Nerve Damage
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated or Slipped Disc
- Back Pain
Chiropractors take a drug-free way of recovery which can help cure the above afflictions as well as others.
When something isn't right with your body, it needs to be addressed before true wellness can be gained.
With treatments and chiropractic care techniques, your body can repair itself naturally from the inside out.
Go to the Very Best Chiropractors in Barclay Downs, North Carolina!
The Injury and Crash Center is Here for You
We have been helping to heal the wounded in the Barclay Downs region since 1978!
Don't continue to fight with your pain when relief is just a call or click away.
Our team of medical professionals will have the ability to diagnose the cause of your pain, and set a treatment plan to get you back to regular activity.
We adore our patients and would like to get to know you as well! Your experience should be a favorable one, so if we don't fulfill that expectation, don't be afraid to let us know.
The Injury and Accident Center is prepared to initiate the healing process, are you?
Call now or click on the link below to get your free consultation with one of the Best regional Chiropractors in Barclay Downs, NC.